TAW 0.00% 31.0¢ tawana resources nl

hey the ann said "still waiting for ATO" and there is now a...

1. 2,153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    hey
    the ann said "still waiting for ATO" and there is now a sorta date. i expect that was done so cow/taw is seen to be keeping shareholders informed as things drag on (never hurts in court to show how u tried)

for the same reason another ann i expect soon would concern the mechanism for disposal and acquisition of cow shares ( i suspect no "system" was ever made for it as it was not intended to be like this). the law says that there has to be a buy/sell mechanism for unlisted public - and that costs money to setup. (another attempt at ipo quickly, or a takeover fits into this topic as well).

if your question was to do with why taw was used as a message conduit, that is cos taw still have responsibilities here wrt the cost base of cow/taw shares (the cost base for ur taw shares will decrease with the ato cow decision).
    [the only way cow can inform its holders is via email/mail - a notice on the cow website may not satisfy some regulatory requirements - and then cow is up for costs to do this .......and right now cow does not have a lot of income].
    Last edited by HelloU: 08/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.