VMT 0.00% 14.0¢ vmoto limited

Ann: Date of AGM and Closing Date for Director Nominations, page-28

1. 3,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 576
    Hi Mista, whilst I have been whacked by this market panic I am happy to hold for a majority of my holdings at a capital loss as they pay nice dividends, also on the whole from when I bought them I'm still more up than down from purchase price.
    Real mistake I have made is holding too many not paying those nice dividends
    Even still, once I settle on a real-estate deal I'm hoping to be able to tip another $100-$150k into the market, only for dividend payers, probably have the capital free in around 9 weeks, so I'm happy to see the market go a little lower over the next few months, long-term this strategy will pay dividends (literally wink.png).
    There's no secret to how Warren Buffett has made his money, make no mistake he will be buying this dip, both buying back Berkshire shares and also likely to make another takeover tilt, probably in the oil sector IMO, ripe for the picking at the moment.
    If I have more than $150k free up I'll likely put some into oil shares although not a cent of my first $100-$150k will hit anything other than safe (relatively) dividend payers.
    Sure as hell not going to put more money into VMT but by the same token I'm by no meas going to sell what I have, I still see this a many multiples of this price within a few years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.