VMT 3.57% 13.5¢ vmoto limited

Ann: Date of AGM and Closing Date for Director Nominations, page-48

1. 544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    it dropped to 16c today on open today which is close to what most (inc myself - thought it would bounce of 15c) were predicting. The asx was saved in part by trumps tax relief push so we got off pretty scott free in the end (take it where you can get it we were very luck have a look at som eof the Asia markets). managed to increase my holding again today so happy days (although average price is a bit higher than the 10c it was before)

you need to remember a lot of people have been in this stock longer than your 4 weeks and have been buying at single digit levels. with most peoples super taking a massive hit over the last few weeks for those close to retirement (or anyone really) sometime the best course is to cash out "your PROFIT" and live to see another day. it is NEVER a failure to sell at a profit regardless of fundamentals of what the future might hold. to many people fall in love with a stock and go down with the ship

would expect a green day tomorrow so will be interesting to see activity across the board.
    this is no way over so trade the trade (the pattern in this is pretty clear if you watch it) or hold for 12 months and make a monza imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $56.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 14.0¢ 12.0¢ $3.548K 27.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 80 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 668448 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.