ADN 15.8% 1.6¢ andromeda metals limited

Hi Mate,As a fellow SH, I am also feeling the pain of this...

1. 121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Hi Mate,

As a fellow SH, I am also feeling the pain of this period in the ADN journey. Jimbill pointed out some of the risks associated with disruption at this point in time and we really have only just started to see the effects of MW on our direction.

With the renumeration and in particular JR, he is on contract as the COO. His contribution is to get the mine design operational and has demonstrated this in his past roles. That's not to say he will stay contracted after this period and I would imagine the COO would become a full time role and the contract ended... Only MO.

From another corporate wanting to do business with ADN, do you feel that the lack of harmony at board level or within the company would hinder any prospective BoA's or in fact jeopardise any new discussions with any potential BoA's. Remembering that a lot of leg work has gone into getting ADN's product out there.

I appreciate your effort in wanting to step up on behalf of other shareholders, but I would ask that we all look at letting the current board and process play out for at least another 12 months. I have researched at great lengths the connections that JM has been undertaking and they are well connected individuals within the organisations we need.

Again, thanks for your efforts thus far, but I do ask that we let this play through from here.

Thanks in advance,

GS.

All IMO and please DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.003(15.8%)
Mkt cap ! $55.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 2.0¢ 1.6¢ $332.7K 18.78M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 8383620 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2835785 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.6¢ 26053458
Last updated 15.50pm 06/05/2024 ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.