ADN 0.00% 1.9¢ andromeda metals limited

So let's say you were successful. You leach off another $200k a...

1. 121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    So let's say you were successful.
    • You leach off another $200k a year of salary;
    • Straight into the thick of it and you question JR renumeration package... JR walks and says I'll pick up another contract, who needs this shit.
    • You now have the job of finding us another COO, right when we need the design and engineering to move into putting it all together. There's another 6 months of wasted time and effort, that's if we find someone straight away;
    • You clearly weren't a fan of the job application for someone on the ground to start the site works.. For no other reason than you didn't think this was a good next step.. Obvious lack of industry awareness of how long it takes to find the right candidate and or bringing them up to speed... And who is managing this person?? Who do they go to to sort out minor specification details on assembly, pit design, etc..

I can handle external risks, globally the down turn, smaller start up plant etc, what I cannot bare to think about is this type of internal risk. Surely this cannot take place and who on earth would foster such a moronic idea.

As a share holder can we take action against this type of appointment, surely there are enough SH's to vote against this and to show the current board some confidence overall.

BTW this risk has pushed me to change my sentiment to hold.

All IMO,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 2.0¢ 1.6¢ $542.4K 30.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 779015 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 5993093 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.6¢ 26677400
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.