JMS 4.35% 36.0¢ jupiter mines limited.

Tsipi mine is a simple operation, blast/dig/load/ship. It...

1. 20 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Tsipi mine is a simple operation, blast/dig/load/ship. It produces cash even at the low part of the cycle and way more during the high part of the cycle.
    I believe over 90% of shareholders want high dividends and to protect the long term prospects of the existing manganese mining operation in South Africa.
    In terms of growth at Tsipi, it's really out of Jupiter's hands, as Jupiter is just a shareholder. For Jupiter as a company to grow and expand, it will need to be involved in a completely different mine investment or other commercial operation. Jupiter also can't buy more of Tsipi due to ownership laws.
    As of right now, Jupiter shares are a proxy to a high quality offshore manganese mining operation, it's boring but beautiful.
    For Jupiter's ceo, and management to justify being on the board, being paid in stock, and paid substantial salaries, they simply need to get the share price back towards 28-40 cents area and keep paying a juicy 10% gross dividend, that really is the main metric the market is looking at. The constant chatter about battery minerals/tech, and manganese mine expansion/consolidation/mergers, it's all just noise at this point, and in my view can't really be relied on in any way to determine the companies value now or in the near future.
    At 17.5 cents, a market cap of $360m (much less after cash), it's a compelling investment long term. Nobody really follows the stock and it's rarely spoken about anywhere in the media or mentioned / analyzed in the popular investing reports, larger broker houses and so on. Jupiter's management also isn't great at marketing the company to the public and potential investors just yet. When this changes, we may get a share price re-rating.

Last edited by TenthMan: 02/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
0.015(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $705.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 36.5¢ 34.5¢ $1.718M 4.800M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 146827 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 145198 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
36.0¢
  Change
0.015 ( 4.32 %)
Open High Low Volume
34.5¢ 36.5¢ 34.5¢ 2141422
Last updated 15.59pm 17/05/2024 ?
JMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.