VAR 0.00% 0.8¢ variscan mines limited

Most of the whinging here seems to be non holders ???I think the...

1. MAP
    809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Most of the whinging here seems to be non holders ???

I think the JORC resource is going to be fairly small, I agree with hilly_sandman and they need to do more drilling around San Jose.
    The last cap raise was 28th Jun 2021 at 8 cents and there were heaps of whingers then.
    Cash management has been very good, but progress has been too slow (as I have stated many times previously)
    From quarterly,
    "CASH
    Cash at bank at the end of the quarter was $0.662 million. The Company is in advanced negotiations to secure
    funding for our planned activities."

They sound like they expect good results from two of the three drill holes from the step out drilling at San Jose.

Meanwhile, the zinc price has recovered strongly since lows in early Nov 2022. Market commentary says future price rises depends on
    Chinese economy re opening.

It sounds like eventual San Jose mine restart is too far off at about 2 years to get anyone interested now.
    I am really scratching my head at the complete lack of buyer interest, not sure if there is still overhang from stale large holder(s).

I plan to have another chat with Stewart to get some questions answered (or at least asked).
    It sounds like San Jose can be a very profitable mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.032M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $373 46.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 651402 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 375115 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.05pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.