ETM 8.70% 2.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

IA have had the Paris Agreement on the agenda since they came to...

1. 2,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 645
    IA have had the Paris Agreement on the agenda since they came to power, now that Suimut are part of the coalition governemt they have reached an agreement to pursue.... IA at the same time cancelled oil and gas exploration and stated they wanted to focus on Raw Materials

I think the issues are:

A: To meet the Paris Acoord they will have to meet targets regarding melting ice exposing high levels of mercury Personal and general waste
    (as highlighted by Mahlon) which is extremely badly managed and issues regarding energy etc...

B: They have an annual block grant from Denmark. most of it spent on politicians and public service. then welfrae

C: To meet Paris Accord targets Greenland will need money which they do not have

D: Greenland recently joined the EU Critical Minerals Alliance

E: Greenland needs to generate income to combat climate change if we look at fishing this could be endangered by melting ice...therefore they
    need substantile income to be able to participate in the Paris Accord. I note that recently when they have spoken about some mining projects
    they are looking at faraway locations isolated from the population infrastructure and workforce.........

ETM/GML

1: GML joined the EU critical Minerals alliance back in about 2019 I think

2: ETM/GML are well placed to fulfil Greenlands needs for:
    income create jobs and provide Critical Minerals for the planet to reduce Global Warming...

Uranium which is a tiny part of the ETM mix does not need to be used is the only real source of Zero
    emmissions... keeping in mind that the footprint of a Wind turbine is 350 times more and Solar 75 times more than Nuclear......

I think that ETM can provide Greenland with the necessary infrastructure for them to achieve their objectives and dreams at the same time playing a Critical role in reducing emissions. Noting that greenland is possibly at the centre with the melting ice...being created by countries still using fossil fuels as a major source of energy...

"Compromise and Collaboration"

"Go Thor"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.002(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $35.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.5¢ 2.2¢ $3.912K 158.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 288503 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 165034 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.