ETM 8.70% 2.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Ann: Decision Received on Amended Exploitation Licence Applicatio, page-88

1. 41 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    If there are concerns from the locals, how best to work with them to alleviate such concerns? The town's poulation has been in steady decline for sometime now but this could also provide opportunities for the town moving forward. Whether the whole town is against or some in favour/some not would be interesting to know.

If the mine is setup then necessary infrastructure is expanded upon or put in place. Medical, further education, shopping, transport etc. A school which has a few will now have more. We see how regional schools suffer as population move out so there could be some really good gains here for everyone. All these things help not only the mine but the region. Greenland, as a whole for example is finding it difficult to attract Doctors/Nurses and so obtaining medical attention is getting difficult. ETM will need to have proper medical facilities for their mine operation and no doubt ETM would extend this use to the region's to maximise its benefit.

There are many parts of the world that have a town or city nearby which have benefited by a well run mine, provided the conditions of the environmental reports and studies are done [and more] and extra steps are taken so it becomes a win for everyone.

I'll ask everyone here and I am curious to see what TTroy (f you are a local??) and other locals says, what steps should be taken to alleviate such concerns and how best to manage it all?
    Last edited by Crosscountry: 21/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.002(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $35.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.5¢ 2.2¢ $3.912K 158.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 288503 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 165034 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.