ADN 12.5% 1.8¢ andromeda metals limited

Yea, that's the Skardon River saga. Stemmo posted a great video...

1. 1,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1234
    Yea, that's the Skardon River saga. Stemmo posted a great video on why Skardon failed. ADN is a different situation entirely. JM was in charge at MC for all of five minutes, as the ship was already sinking. The resource was in an impossible location, and from memory had impurities that made it uneconomical. I'm sure JM learned a lot for Skardon, lessons ADN holders will benefit from.

The only thing that is a concern is JM's optimism. That's why I said him being a salesman (and yes, he is a scientist too) is both his strength and weakness (and no, I'm not implying he is a liar). I believe the shorters are banking on JM being a fraud.

If ADN hadn't already delivered significant achievements, then I'd be worried that he was all talk. But so far they've done an exceptional job over the last 3 years. They probably set too ambitious targets. I say, so what. Its their comparative performance that matters, and here they have out performed their junior peers in their speed, professionalism, and agility in bringing this project closer to production. And if institutions don't like that, I don't give a rats.

Superficially, the Skardon River saga looks bad. But with more research it proves to be irrelevant.
    Last edited by redapplecarts: 01/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.002(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $55.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $170.0K 10.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2380000 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 3676164 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.