SPL 1.04% 9.7¢ starpharma holdings limited

My dad and my aunty passed away. Pancreatic cancer was the cause...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    My dad and my aunty passed away. Pancreatic cancer was the cause of it. Very high chance that I have a high risk despite living a healthy lifestyle. So even when things were bad, I thought that putting money into SPL is better than donating to a cancer research charity. (I am sorry if you think this is wrong.) The Oct/Nov 2014 capital raising was cleared as to why the money was being raised. Some cancer research charities I still do donate to but sometimes I wonder if there is a middle man involved.

I am still unfortunately the smallest shareholder here. I somehow put money into MYX instead of SPL two months ago. Hindsight tells me that I should have top up with more SPL instead. Antibottler was right when he said "now is the time." At this point of time, I have no money to invest, so all I can do is just sit and try to save despite of how hard it might seem.

When SPL went below $.60, I think a brought the minimum parcel at the around $0.58??? My initial purchase was at $0.695. Also took part in one capital raising. Now an average of $0.645. Not quite 100% gain but SPL is now my second best performing stock.

My investment in SPL is purely emotional. Wrongly it is. Putting money into SPL is not an investment but a successful SPL could help my health/life later in my life. That's why I never sold during the bad times. Now I must review my decision in MYX. Making the similar "loss" as I did with SPL during SPL's bad times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.001(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $40.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 9.7¢ 9.5¢ $2.236K 23.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 231660 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 108847 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.59pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.