SPL 0.00% 9.7¢ starpharma holdings limited

Ann: DEP irinotecan clinical data presented at AACR meeting, page-22

1. 1,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 536
    "I think that Viraleze offers some hope for shareholders. I think that the pending trial results will probably have a substantial impact on the SP, one way or the other. If the results are good, then for financial reasons I think that SPL needs to rearrange its priorities. And I think that the big shareholders need to put pressure on SPL to do this. Otherwise, many holders may regard even excellent results as immaterial and will try to get out on the spike"

I agree.
    I think that SPL have treated Viraleze as the 2nd string to DEP.
    I remember Jackie saying something along the lines of "we dont see it as having a material impact to the Companys bottom line"
    There is probably some justification for that as the DEP portfolio always looked like it had the potential to be the Company maker.
    However, if after all the DEP trial results are released and if there are no deals being done, then the Company needs to pivot towards Viraleze.
    Ive always rated the product highly with huge potential and from what I have seen probably the best product of its kind on the market.
    I dont need to tell anyone how important it will be to get the right partner to promote, market and sell the product to market.
    SPL would know the results by now and if the results are very good then they should already be in discussions with potential partners.
    Can you imagine the share price if we get an announcement saying that the results are very good and we have signed a deal with a Large International Company to take Viraleze to the World.
    We can only hoperolleyes.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 10.5¢ 9.6¢ $97.08K 994.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 108945 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 54904 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.58pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.