ALR 0.00% 0.4¢ altair minerals limited

This is the type of fact based analysis we can all benefit from....

1. 154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    This is the type of fact based analysis we can all benefit from. Thanks stealth! Definitely worth a reread. Very conservative estimate and yet still massively undervalued currently.
    This shows the security to invest at current level, while also being exposed to potential life changing upside. Great entry point.

Interesting to see that historical drills on bhp oak dam site stopped around 850m (841, 852, 954m), so now they have gone further they have hit the massive grade and thickness (425m @3% cu). With significant grade and thickness starting around 1050m.

I cannot find any historical deep drills in chk tenements anywhere. But they confirmed today that 'horse well lies within the same geological and structural setting as BHP oak dam'. Get those drills down to 1km like BHP did!

Ann highlights:
    -All funding now prioritised to horse well (tenement next door).
    -Collaboration with partner discussions will continue.
    -Permits being fast tracked.
    -Cohiba met all obligations of the farm in to date.

So many short term potential catalyst for sp, im loading up while i can before any one of many anns drop.

No one saw the bhp oak hill ann coming, so many other stocks seem orchestrated and manipulated beyond the control of us retail guys, but here we go, one for the little guy. I hope everyone can cut through the crap. Some great posts on here supported with numbers and facts to help me with my investment decision.
    Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.2K 300K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 53343340 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 104191 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.