WKT 2.50% 10.3¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Development progress - Lindi Jumbo project, page-1307

1. 965 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 966
    Spid,

I see you are selling many negative stories- They just keep rambling on don’t they.

Over on your side of the fence you use many methods to sell the negatives within your Fantasy World of Ulterior Ego Agendas where you use slight of hand and posting methods to try an paint a completely different picture from the one that actually exists within WKT.

I don’t have any fantasies within my head accept for reality of the current which has had its moments in the past but nothing like from the Gospel of Spider where Barabos must be your friend.

I don’t sell dreams to other investors I provide and share postings on my behalf unlike yourself who uses a White sheet to try and pull the wool over investors eyes as seen by your past unsavoury practices as methods in posting.

I didn’t name call you what I actually said was that you were devisive, devious in nature and underhanded and that you had numerous Hidden Agendas and Ulterior Motives.

Lets see So you have been here for over 5 years selling your story of Negativity and not getting paid for it by anyone with an Agenda and UT Motive.
    Well that is extremely magnanimous of you.
    Trying to save anybody from the Devil where in fact you may have well been enabling in introducing people to him - Interesting .

I think a lot of Investors have cottoned on to your BS and what your here about.

Do I think you and your clan have been misleading - Now that is a very interesting question and history will judge you on that point.

Bythe way yes We indeed do have a number of WKT Packages and as for being over invested!
    Well the answer is simple - No we aren’t in fact We intend to invest more on n WKT in the Future,

By the way what did you think of the conspiracy reply I posted to FDS comments.

I thought you would have jumped and replied instead there was complete silence

As for your comments on the Graphite Current Prices and wanting my comments- Yes I will provide a reply,
    I am not interested in the now - It’s the future prices i will be interested in once the market has cottoned on and those I currently have no idea.

Big Countries and Companies will be drawn to WKT IMHO.

As for research do your own.

Lets just say we will never think alike as our positions on Investing and methods used are simply poles apart,

Enjoy your games for now and I will keep an eye on the future

Red Adair

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.3¢
Change
0.003(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $67.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $19.18K 186.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 601651 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 143272 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.03am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.