DEL 21.6% 6.9¢ delorean corporation limited

Ann: DEVO Project - Final Investment Decision, page-45

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191
    Why are you worrying so much about the short term price? The stock is only a couple of months old, after a crazy post IPO price it was always going to come back towards IPO price. Personally I hoped it wouldn't get this close as I started purchasing at a higher price but its healthy for a stock to come back and test support. Yes there is clearly people who want to sell but the volume is very small so they are forced to sell at the buy price, which keeps ticking the price down. Volume today was 146,152 or just over $30,000. I bought 11,000 of those units myself. One bit of news and this thing can jump back over 25c no problem, but the target for a significant price increase should be at least 1-2 years as that is when the first plants will start to come online.

Now will it reach 15c? Sure anything is possible but that would give it a Market Cap of ~$26million. I believe they have something North of $17 million in cash alone, and this would bring the P/E close to 10. In other words I will be cashing out some of my other shares to dump into DEL should people start panic selling without any news and push the price this low.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
-0.019(21.6%)
Mkt cap ! $14.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 6.8¢ $142.7K 1.934M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 181437 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 47000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.