CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5274
    Hi Mate,

I think your posts are really helpful & analogy with buying a house.

I have done a lot of background research over the years in CKD. What I REALLY like about DMX-200 is that it will be accessible globally on successful clinical trials. The drug is not limited to FSGS, in fact DKD and IGAN we had responders in Ph2A. You cannot run trials on everything off the smell of an oily rag. The Orphan status indication (FSGS) had to be first. IGAN also has orphan status as a rare disease in the USA.

I haven’t had a lot of time lately, but things like gene editing trials & monoclonal antibodies, they aren’t going to be accessible to the masses in the near future. Chronic kidney disease (especially secondary to diabetes) is a global epidemic, and COVID has helped that along as a long term effect on the kidneys post acute infection (FSGS can be viral induced with collapsing tubules, but we are looking at Primary FSGS in this trial and it can be genetic). Little kids get it. I think if people are serious investing here, go take a look at data, from Asia, from EU & the US. I have given a few ideas here for research for a rainy Sunday, not for you Davi, I know you would be all over it.

take care people.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.