ADN 5.26% 2.0¢ andromeda metals limited

Ann: Director Appointment/Resignation, page-52

1. 684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1221
    To be fair it wouldn’t be the first Company there’s been a new appointment to the board and on face value it looks to be a good appointment, right skill set etc etc. only to find a couple of years in (sometimes shorter) that the skill set they thought was needed was not actually required. Or maybe she was actually that good they’ve built a commercial template of where points to negotiate are now settled and they’re confident in that and they’ll maybe utilise her skill set on a time and materials basis only.

For me, my measure of success is to make myself “redundant” in a business. Could my lines of command run without me being there?

I initially thought she was a good appointment for what they needed at the time - negotiating offtakes and having someone commercially savvy on the board at that time was good. Fast forward 2 years there’s been offtakes locked away and between Bob and Mick I feel like they sound pretty commercially savvy to me. If she’s needed they can use T&M models and probably reduce costs.

Funny the negative posters - one of whom can’t even keep his own agreements in order @TheEndTimes yet seems to think everyone else should listen to him - pmsl….. they’re all trashing the cash burn, day later they remove an overhead and that’s also a terrible thing? For me I personally didn’t think she was adding much value, maybe behind the scenes she was.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $62.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $29.79K 1.490M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8500 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1006165 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.