MSB 0.93% $1.09 mesoblast limited

Ann: Director Appointment, page-100

1. 1,432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3130
    Of course. Headhunting is a game, like so many things in this life, & no doubt he was approached to express interest, as I mentioned earlier.

And yes, he's doing other consulting work e.g.this. Here's what he said publicly about that other work:

" I look forward to this opportunity to provide advice and counsel to the Adjuvance leadership team on the development of their innovative saponin adjuvant platform, and their lead vaccine candidates. "

But think, how serendipitous for Mesoblast that the eminent Dr Krause just happened to be so interested in us at that very point in time that MSB were so intensely interested in him, & his very particular set of skills; skills he has acquired over a very long career.

So, I agree entirely that its possible that he didn't spot the Board's 'help wanted' on Seek etc over coffee that morning, but ask yourself how many headhunters there are out there who'd like to clip the remuneration ticket on 'placing' the good doctor where he can do the most good. I think you'd find it is a large number. Double digits? Likely.

And he chose us. Here again is what he said publicly about MSB, by comparison with his other work:

" I have followed Mesoblast’s development programs closely and am very much looking forward to help guide the company as it brings its lead products to the market. ... I believe I can make a substantial contribution at this very important time in the company’s transition towards commercialization."

There's passion and deep interest there IMO. So, again all IMO, very well played Chairman Swedish & CEO Itescu.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.09
Change
0.010(0.93%)
Mkt cap ! $1.244B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.10 $1.05 $4.880M 4.545M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 54894 $1.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.10 24700 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.09
  Change
0.010 ( 0.40 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.07 $1.10 $1.05 1011230
Last updated 15.59pm 17/06/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.