AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

@ChatForumMember I see you actually tagged me in a thread that...

1. 9,096 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17680
    @ChatForumMember I see you actually tagged me in a thread that is tied to AVZ. I don't know who you are but decided I would put my response to you in this thread. I have no idea why you are creating threads in the General stock forum and tagging posters. My reply to you is below:

All IMO

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

I am not sure what you are asking since what I did back in 2018 actually matched the IRR generated from the then SS, which is the post you are linking - repeat I matched the IRR. Furthermore, what I did looked at was project specific - not AVZ's share of that production and profit and how it might flow through to SP though I did some calcs later on a 60% - 75% basis - as the SS was a whole of project basis.

I haven't relooked at modelling even after the DFS because timeframes have changed and I suspect production costs have increased as would capex since even the DFS. Countering that I suspect is that production is likely to increase in any revised proposal - i.e. ore feed that is - and the spodumene price is currently above what was put in the DFS. When the time comes I will have another look at it, but at the moment we are in suspension and I am focusing my efforts elsewhere.

Today I posted what I would do in the LTR thread around indicative modelling - therefore how things flow through to AVZ on a SP basis in any revision does depend on what its share of Dathcom is, what production AVZ is focusing on and whether sulphate is still something they are targeting as a production basis. Maybe you can put up your own model??

Here is the post when they did the DFS back in April 2020 - Post #: 44177152 and how I sought to duplicate that. Ultimately variables have changed, noting at one stage AVZ was also looking at exporting sulphate. Given the suspension I haven't bothered revisiting modelling and personally I can't be bothered even looking at the AVZ threads - I see you tagged me a few times, but I didn't see your first tag btw. Anyway, haven't remodeled, so if you have numbers put them up, as time has gone by since the SS and DFS and costs will need to be revisited, as do share of Dathcom and how it flows through to SP..

As for demand/supply, I posted on that here - Post #: 69711272 - so up to you where you feel prices are heading. I suspect spodumene prices will remain above the SS and DFS targets AVZ reported.

When AVZ relists I will revisit, but at the moment I am not bothering to get into the bickering on these threads. In fact I believe the DRC is going to miss the boat on its goal of becoming a battery hub because it can't get its crap together, full stop. The real benefits are entering production ASAP because overtime as new production comes onstream prices will stabilise or reduce. As I posted in Post #: 70061362 and the embedded posts therein is my views on this fiasco.

How project economics feeds through to AVZ's share price ultimately will depend on what is AVZ's share in Dathcom, and from there who actually is paying for the capex and whether the SEZ will compensate in the event the DRC government does not have to put capex up.

With this post I will go back to other threads.

All IMO IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.