SPQ 10.0% 1.1¢ superior resources limited

I think everyone has to remember only 8 targeted holes have been...

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    I think everyone has to remember only 8 targeted holes have been drilled. They could have been barren. Pretty good so far !!!

“Although chasing copper grade is not the focus at this stage of the program, each of Holes 4, 5, 6 and 10
    have confirmed extensive dispersion of copper mineralisation at Bottletree. We expected large intervals in
    Holes 5, 6 and 10 to be barren, but instead, the holes demonstrated that low grade copper veining, typical
    of porphyry-altered wall rock zones, is present over almost the entire 933 metre, 732 metre and 1,065
    metre respective lengths of those holes.
    “The value and significance of the project have now been elevated considerably and with only eight
    porphyry-targeted holes drilled so far, we believe we are on the pathway to a significant porphyry
    discovery.
    “As our confidence and excitement at Bottletree grows amidst an inevitable increasing global demand for
    copper, it is strategically prime and necessary to double our exploration efforts by enlivening our most
    advanced porphyry prospect, Cockie Creek. We are investing to strengthen our teams and resources to
    drive an even stronger value presence in the future metals sector.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $22.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $11.23K 1.115M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2076084 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 5060 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.12pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.