AQD 0.00% 1.0¢ ausquest limited

Sorry I would like to partially correct myself here. From the...

1. 993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    Sorry I would like to partially correct myself here.

From the recent quarterly report -

Billy Blue - Due to drill in the "next quarter" well the next quarter is up at the end of this month so that is one project that should start within 3 weeks.

Jimberlana - Due to start Drilling in September. So theres another one that should start within 3 weeks.

Balladonia - Due to start Drilling in September. So theres another one that should start within 3 weeks.

Cerro De Ferro - So using the Chololo campaign as an example 26th of April was the ann for the go ahead for Chololo, so within a couple days of this it states that prep was being done and on the 5th of June the campaign started. So roughly a 5 week turnaround. In reference to Cerro De Ferro, 28th of August drill access started so by my estimates if Chololo is anything to go by, it should be roughly around the end of this month or very early October being a smaller campaign then Chololo.

So long story short within the next 4 weeks, 4 projects should be drilling!

Is the price going to stay at 1.7c. Well you wouldn't think so. But the market has been waiting a while for the Australian projects so I think it will believe it when it sees it. Could be a nice big Christmas present coming for everyone!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.251M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $1 82

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 100585 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 374985 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.45am 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.