ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

888, That is correct ... too many trading halts eventually gives...

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13

That is correct ... too many trading halts eventually gives the market the perception that the BOD can not even (themselves) recognise what is a significant result / announcement versus a normal operation announcement.

BOD are obviously under the impression that trading halts will indicate (that in their opinion) what they have is significant and the the readers simply do not understand (without expertise) what the announcement means.

Multiple trading halts use to be used to create a perception that something big was either happening or about to happen. Unfortunately this is a traditional approach that use to work better many many years ago before our technological society makes much more information available and able to be shared. Nowadays the market knows better ... or if not can research better. The BOD have to change their traditional concepts and move with the times and stop using so many trading halts.

In my opinion this traditional creation of excitement with the use of trading halts should not be used as it has been ... as the only thing that the BOD is achieving is losing investor credibility and faith that they may actually have something here ... this also confuses and frustrates shareholders to the point that they will eventually sell their shares and move on.

The other factor that I recall regarding BOD and their intentions is when they kept announcing (about 1 year ago) that other miners were visiting site and looking at their results (once again to give the perception of what was on hand) ... yet BOD never (I stand to be corrected) subsequently mentioned them again or advised the market that they were no longer visiting site or interested (if this is the case ... which I suspect is so). The BOD are happy to announce positive information and sweep the not so positive ones under the carpet. This gives an indication (as do multiple trading halts) what the BOD are trying to desperately do. In my opinion they are not simply being neutral and doing what they need to do ... the share market is a driving force in all their announcements.

Even the investors (including myself) that thought they were getting an absolute bargain (based on perception at the time) with the $0.01 issue ... would now be wondering why they thought that at the time.

All of the above confuses and frustrates shareholders. I experienced this and sold my shares about a month ago at $0.008, which resulted in a significant loss. I noticed trading halt and wanted to see if my decision to sell was a mistake ... although this does not appear to be the case as yet.

I think that this story will take a lot longer than expected by both shareholders and even BOD to unfold and in the meantime other opportunities will be missed.

Dr J may be able to provide more insight ... although if you read the detail in his email, he advised that he has a hunch / preliminary information indicates that it may be good, but can't be certain until they do more analysis and get more results, which will take time.

Good luck to all holders.

Zippy1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $3.02K 755.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 104776 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3495385 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.31pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.