KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Ann: DW8 to Focus Solely on Core B2B Customers in Fulfilment, page-95

1. 380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 323
    im still pretty bullish tbh... we're the only show in town when it comes to brining b2b hospo to platform. The product that Kaddy is offering is just too good... Massive undertaking, but if executed correctly will be lucrative. Founders make shit ceo's, they always get bought out and given consulting roles.. Dean should have never held a management position. He completely butchered managing the company. SV is already doing a much better job.. why it took so long to stop taking a loss shipping to non-core customers is beyond me-- like they weren't even loss leading.. just straight taking a loss with no future benefit..

Management still holding. Management taking a trim on remuneration- they seem to be aligning more and more with SH. Im assuming too that if we were going BK management would be first to sell.. Looking very much like there was conflict between dean and management (reason for his sale). Note Evan's comment -"more transparency to dw8".. saying dean was not transparent.. also note dean and Evans are no longer friends on LinkedIn.. whatever that may mean...

Obviously macro is shit. If we can make it through the recession without going to 0- I think 10x rev MC is still in play post 2023.

I really really liked today's ann- and I thought it was actually a little transofrmative... was the most bullish piece of information released since forever.. not sure why whoever dumped into it.. really makes you wonder.

I will continue to hold.. was actually contemplating a buy again this morning post ann-- but the SP got to me with the $500k dump...

Last edited by ilikethestock: 07/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.