DXN 2.27% 8.6¢ dxn limited

Ann: DXN Signs c$1.1M Cable Landing Station Contract, page-39

1. 2,920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1205
    Once again, MM and Management great work / job....keep those contracts rolling in....Really positive news today all albeit a couple of days latesneaky.pngwink.pngsmile.png.......This stock has now settled and should gradually build good momentum on the SP as more contracts are gained.....Patients will be the winner here, this is not like your typical mining stocks relying on drilling results, etc....This is all about marketing a product that will continued demand...I expect further news in coming days if not weeks....These contracts do take time and every one adds to our balance sheet...

Bevan Andrew Slattery: This bloke is behind NXT...And have a look at NXT's share price, I think there is a lot more to this story...In 2012 to 2014 Bevan Slattery was director for Nextdc, (NXT) most things he touch turns to gold. He is one of the leaders in telecommunications...For him to engage DXN is a huge recommendation.....There you go Mickyredface.png, it must have just been a premonition about NXT...wink.pngtongue.pngtongue.pngtongue.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bevan_Slattery

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
-0.002(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $16.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 9.1¢ 8.4¢ $109.6K 1.251M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 33333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.