DXN 2.27% 8.6¢ dxn limited

I appreciate the positivity in this forum and certainly believe...

1. 132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    I appreciate the positivity in this forum and certainly believe that DXN deserves it. But as a current investor, I think it is important to say focused on facts, which often dissolve amongst chanting of perma-bulls and bears.

Below is a summary of Cash Flow for DXN over the past 3 quarters.

Without significant reductions in cost, which have been communicated as partially taking place, DXN is still in a position of significant cash burn and with last quarter amounting to $1.6m.

This new contract generates $1.1m in tranches for payment, which I can only expect the majority of which fall due in April, which is Q4 FY21. This means we have both the current and next quarter to build upon Receipts from Customers and turn the tide of Operating Costs. I understand other contracts have taken place, and that the current quarter will also recognise 650K in deferred payment, but unless this matches the approximate $2.7(ish) in Operating Costs that are expected this quarter - we are still a little while off seeing this ship keep afloat by itself.

My outlook is still positive. But let's not let these wins distract us from advocating that DXN put the focus on where it is needed - bringing down those costs!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2766/2766969-3ce593baf3fecbaeb3912adb6ed556e7.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
-0.002(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $16.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 9.1¢ 8.4¢ $109.6K 1.251M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 33333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.