RR1 33.3% 0.2¢ reach resources limited

Good to see the fab 4 is slowly coming back 1 buy 1 to promote...

1. Pah
    449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Good to see the fab 4 is slowly coming back 1 buy 1 to promote the stock ,still no management or persons have verified when the 3 directors bought their shares when RR1 was virtually finished they owned NO shares then they owned shares then the big announcement of joint venture all of a sudden owned shares, CLARIFICATION and TRANSPARENCY needs to be laid out to all shareholders and future investors in this stock were still waiting for the explanation were the money went for the recycling shit show. .And a short piece in there annual report does not show, no transparency WERE IS THE MONEY from RECYCLING further investigations legally need to trace the money who authorised and who RECEIVED THE MONEY these people that don't answer the phone or emails any person reading this let's put it t his way
    i have a business you give me a lot of money and you want to see how your investment is going and you ring/email and i don't respond WHAT WOULD YOU DO 1.8 Million GONE and RR1 puts in their annual report virtually nothing as to we're money has gone think about it RR1 MANAGEMENT TO BE MORE TRANSPARENT WERE AND WHO THE 1 8 MILLION WENT TO like i said before this recycling deal stinks more than jimbaren fish market MANAGEMENT ANSWER WHO DID YOU GIVE THE 1.8 MILLION TO if you ( management ) can't answer the Above questions maybe AUTHORISES CAN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.