EGR 0.00% 11.5¢ ecograf limited

Ann: EcoGraf Lithium Valley Development, page-84

1. 3,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Did anyone here manage to contact Andrew regarding the international patent application?

Found this from a holder in another country:

After provisional patent applications you get within a few weeks the research report if you have invented something "new". But within 12 months you have to hand over the patent, which was completely drafted by a patent attorney, which is granted quite quickly.

The only one who causes uncertainty is Spinks because he does not patent a clean status.
    KNL does not have hundreds of patents but only one and he does not know the number, even though it says it represents half of the company's value. Already very strange.

I'm looking forward to the HC reactions when benspurgin and lumia translate our posts and there announce. Even Wilma and Delta are beginning to doubt, and these are Harcore optimists.

Alos:

So that sounds "very fishy". Normally, a national patent will only be extended and the longer ones will be indicated, in which one would like to assert his claim in addition. Everything else costs extra. Of the patents that were important to me, I could play numbers at night while I slept. The EcoGraf patent would have been so important to me, I could have recited that under general anesthetic and drunkenness.

I'm curious how it goes on. But also submitted does not mean automatically granted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.5¢ $2.86K 24.87K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.19am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.