EGR 5.00% 10.5¢ ecograf limited

Ann: EcoGraf Lithium Valley Development, page-94

1. 5,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2576
    I am sure KFW, the German Gov and the other Bank which is doing DD for ~US$20mil loan, would be thinking along the lines as one of the worlds largest Banks, BNP Paribas

One of the world’s largest banks thinks the writing is on the wall for the oil industry

"We think the economics of renewables are impossible for oil to compete with."

"Lewis notes that many independent analyses — including Bloomberg New Energy Finance and the risk management firm DNV GL — have concluded that in the 2022-2024 timeframe, the total lifecycle cost of owning an EV will be cheaper than that of owning a gasoline-fueled car."
    https://thinkprogress.org/oil-faces-irreversible-decline-thanks-to-electric-cars-and-solar-warns-worlds-8th-largest-bank-d128101ef4a8/

So, there is fairly strong evidence that by 2022-2024 the adaptation of EV's and Storage will be in full swing and this is also within the predicted timeline the anticipated squeeze on Battery Minerals will start to bite...Governments know this and like it or not will have to start allocating appropriate funds or risk being left behind, car manufacturers know this, they tried to delay as long as they can, but now most of them are starting to budget $billions of $$ towards electrification and infrastructure, some are even linking up directly with miners, an unheard off move but it shows how much is changing, the traditional channels need to adapt fast or be swallowed up, especially with tech such as manufacturing EV's which can be started by new players considering it is so much cheaper manufacturing and EV compared to manufacturing an ICE...then to add to the perfect storm it is becoming very evident that using renewable&Battery Storage is already cheaper (in most cases) NOW than building a new coal or gas-fired plant.

It took a bit longer than some of us early investors liked, but unless you must sell now (most likely at a loss) why not sit back and let this all unfold...sometimes I wonder if it's just me, but the CBA and other top20 seem to think the same way.

and then we have EcoGraf...this will make up for the delayed ROI with this investment.

All IMO
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1684/1684370-a8cc53465554fd089e8f84b1973a0c7f.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.5¢ $22.00K 209.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 340000 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 139712 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.