1MC 6.82% 4.1¢ morella corporation limited

So would I Anton, if I was PLS, I'd be a little nervous. If AJM...

1. 5,190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3834
    So would I Anton, if I was PLS, I'd be a little nervous.

If AJM was a political party, it would call for a royal commission into the PLS and Noteholder affair, it would probably be called Pilbara Gate, or Lithium Gate, or even "Spod Gate".

If anyone can prove a link between PLS and the Noteholders, that was prior to recapitalisation negotiations, or even better, turn up some correspondence, that is, from a 3rd party acting as a invisible go-between, possibly someone down in the southern reaches of Patagonia with heavily secure encrypted messaging, who no-one has ever heard of, and with accounts in the Caymans, then PLS will be in deep doggie doo doo.

At the very least, AJM should hire some of the best forensic accountants in the world, and a couple of international renown private detective agencies might not go astray either.

Something stank about this from the very beginning, especially with the speed that PLS stepped in and had an apparent relationship with all the noteholders straight away. And then there was the Australian Super involvement as well.

The whole thing stinks of potential corruption to the very core. Note that I said "potential", because it may have all been above board, who knows. All I'm saying is that it needs to be investigated, in-depth.

At the very least there should be an ACCC and AFP investigation, and an "independent" investigation by the corruption watchdog into this, just to allow everyone to make it quite clear that all was above board.

The shareholders of both companies, and the parliament, and the people of Australia deserve to know that the regulators in charge of the billions of dollars of honest mum and dad Australian investors, are fit and proper people to hold those positions.

We need a federal "independent" politician, sitting in the senate on the cross-benches, to come onside with this. If the corporate watchdog is not doing it's business properly, then those watchdog people should be replaced.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.003(6.82%)
Mkt cap ! $10.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.1¢ $6.658K 156.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 115822 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 52944 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.