EHH 0.00% 14.0¢ eagle health holdings limited

Hi rae915,Good to see we still have some shareholder interest in...

1. 414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Hi rae915,

Good to see we still have some shareholder interest in this stock.

Needless to say, the whole situation is sad and deplorable. Yes, I have been in touch with the Australian Board members, and, unfortunately they seem powerless to do anything. They don't appear to have any influence on "our friend" Mr Zhang, and his cronies back in China. As a businessman, he would understand the importance of timely distribution of information, and the need to meet financial requirements. I am convinced that he would only see the Australian shareholders as some sort of irritation, and will shortly make an attempt to buy back our shares (at a pittance!!) or worse still, simply ignore their very existence.

If we try to look on a brighter side, we could still hold out hope that they will eventually meet the requirements of the Corporations Act for Unlisted Public Companies. They are now in breach of those requirements, but appear unable to have any influence. This means EHH is a rogue company, and are a law unto themselves.

I assume that as a shareholder, you have been receiving company updates. Unfortunately, they are simply a request for patience and a repeat of earlier flyers. They are promising a type of AGM in the next few weeks, including the opportunity to submit questions...................at this stage we can only imagine that this is "pie in the sky"!!

I've got to say that I have not heard anything about masks being shipped to USA. I am pleased that you have raised this matter, because it raises my most important criticism of the Board of EHH. Not meeting ASX requirements is bad enough, but.....................WHY HAVE SHAREHOLDERS NEVER BEEN TOLD IN THE LAST 18 MONTHS WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE FACTORY, RETAIL OUTLETS, FUTURE PLANS FOR THE BUSINESS, ETC. THE LACK OF ANY COMMUNICATION CONDEMNS THIS BOARD!!
    happens.
    I do intend to visit the office and factory in Dandenong, probably next month. I am simply waiting for the best moment. I will post the outcome of this meeting when it happens.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EHH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.