SP8 14.3% 0.8¢ streamplay studio limited

Congrats on getting out at the right time, in hindsight many of...

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Congrats on getting out at the right time, in hindsight many of us wish we could have timed the top amongst all the misleading info from the Chief.

For everyone that has held and very frustrated with the company.. there is still a silver lining. I tried contacting Greg multiple times without any success on answering basic questions so went directly to our partners.

Both MTN and CloudZen have confirmed the relationship is still active, and the Tech seems ready to launch whilst the marketing arm is in a preparation.

MTN hinted it’s quite a big project so they do have to keep a lot of things confidential regarding the rollout.

No idea if this will be next week or next year.. but it’s almost 3yrs in the making now and if it was not going to happen we probably would have known by now so I’m positive of AAA kicking off this year at least.

My guess is Bundles with Plans for both the 5G routers and 5G Phone plans and they’re still lining up a few more Premium titles to enjoy.

Changed my sentiment back to Buy and will average down under 1.5c good luck to all the holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.204M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $11.12K 1.494M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3499240 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3237302 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.