ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: ENTITLEMENT ISSUE EXTENDED TO 21 OCT 20, page-23

1. 10,374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2672
    I hope that is true - I know how confident the big boss (no not the other J) is of ultimate success in Requeza.

But i share with you a great hope that the Northern Australian holdings have riches to give up - remember that proposed government drilling is happening on and near our NT tenements - that could be a big plus even though they are targeting geological data, not necessarily ore bodies.
    There are other small caps drilling for IOCG, deep too - CHK is at the end of its second 1000m diamond drill hole very close to BHP's Oak Dam in SA, and CCZ is to start in the Mt Isa region within days they say. There is lots of activity in Patterson Provence in WA too.

The really exciting thing is that more juniors are doing some of that exploration where it used to be regarded as work for the cashed up majors - the reason, I suspect, is that capital is available to the juniors with good prospects and the rewards are very attractive - most likely M&A with a juicy free carry or NSR to a BHP/RIO who simply can't get enough copper.

I read overnight that at the BHP meeting they confirmed their needs for Cu, Ni and potash. So others who are searching for those too must be on the right track.

Here is some interesting comment on the S&P close overnight

"Declining issues outnumbered advancing ones on the NYSE by a 1.51-to-1 ratio; on Nasdaq, a 1.95-to-1 ratio favoured decliners.
    The S&P 500 posted 23 new 52-week highs and no new lows; the Nasdaq Composite recorded 109 new highs and 14 new lows."

IMO the decliners are stocks which are being propped up by the fiat stimulus money - threatened to pause in US before the election, risers are the strong stocks driving this bull market. Just do what Jesse Livermore said !! In OZ of course we have got the budget's stimulus passed into law - easy money, a lot of which will pass through canny hands on the stock market. DYOR.
    Last edited by JandJ: 15/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $3.02K 755.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 104776 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3495385 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.31pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.