ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: ENTITLEMENT ISSUE EXTENDED TO 21 OCT 20, page-24

1. 5,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1720
    Hi JandJ, the big boss rules that for sure.

The ICG boss is up beat for sure and for good reason both in Austalia and Peru. NT vastly untapped, problematic with licencing, permitting and infrastructure but changing big time with changed legislation and infrastructure development. The changing legislature may not quicken the process but gives some cirtainty into it. The infrastructure developments should assist greatly in opening up the orphaned prospects that are being explored.

My portfolio is weighted to NT followed by WA mainly due to one Co/ but I hold in two NT prospects other than ICG. My NT, big play, is about to hit interesting times after a long incubation. Its one to watch if not get on board. It has provided me with some insight into the NT mining process after 8 long years invested and watching things unfold.

With that backstory I like what ICG is prospecting in NTand also over the boarder in Queensland.

I also like Requeza for not only its groundvwork and drill ready targets but the number of producing mines in the area and BHP as a neighhbour. I think they watching like a hawk and listening for the sound of turning drills.

Im hoping to make my big boss happy with me again. She not right now. She gets distracted with delays and has yet to embrace the exitement of the gamble. Not impressed with Al either. All this will change in time and the fact that JandJ has reappeared on the register has given her more confidence!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $3.02K 755.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 104776 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3495385 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.31pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.