DXB 3.45% 45.0¢ dimerix limited

@Wilson4 Yes, interesting. "Funds raised from the Entitlement...

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @Wilson4

Yes, interesting. "Funds raised from the Entitlement Offer will be used to further the development plans for Dimerix’s lead compound DMX-200 for both FSGS and diabetic nephropathy, and for the Company’s various pre-clinical pipeline programs."

Perhaps more hits with HIT, or an update to their HIT receptor platform. I've noticed "The Receptor-HIT technology was used to identify DMX-200 in an internal drug development program, initially for the treatment of a subset of patients with chronic kidney disease. In addition to its own therapeutic programs, the company also earns revenue by providing this technology to global pharmaceutical companies."
    I don't think we've had any recent revenue from this, but perhaps something is in the works this quarter or the next. All speculation at the moment though. The phrasing of the "the Company’s various pre-clinical pipeline programs", makes it seem like they might be onto leads for other drugs, which is exciting as long as funding sorts itself out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
0.015(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $247.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 46.5¢ 42.5¢ $1.090M 2.454M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 63703 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 35469 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.