AAU 0.00% 0.3¢ antilles gold limited

Ann: Environmental Licence Issued for La Demajagua Gold Mine, page-7

1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Even an environmental license has been issued, so it seems that construction is not far off.
    If LD's DFS is completed by September or October, it can lead to LD's FID very quickly.
    Also, if we can get on the same boat and hold out until November, all arbitration procedures will be completed by November.
    If both LD and Nueva Sabana procure the FID somehow quickly, maybe very high before November, will shape the stock price.
    The NPV8 of the two mines will open up to US $ 400 million or AAU ratio of $ 400 million to $ 200 million AUD 300 million.
    In addition, when the arbitration is over, 45 million Australian dollars and an additional cash of up to 25 million dollars
    will be obtained by triggering the option.A market cap of A$370 million at 850 million shares would be 43 cents per share.
    Also, the results of gaspar and elpillar drilling for 3 holes for the next 2 months are a bonus.

70 million Australian dollars is enough money to develop both mines with a very small loan.
    If the stock price is high, it may be possible to secure funds for drilling while developing two mines without loans through CR of about 200 million shares.The last CR and option issuance is very disappointing.
    CR has to be done when the stock price is high.
    it is very difficult, but I had to be patient and wait for the outcome of the arbitration.
    If so, it would have been less than 1 billion shares even after securing development funds.
    In a high interest rate situation, loans are risky and act as a burden factor for another stock price rise.
    Arbitration results can come out as early as September, but if you do a CR, it will be really ridiculous.
    Both gold and copper are minerals that are in short supply going forward,
    and if funds are raised through OFF-TAKE contracts or prepaid contracts,
    You may have to sell it at a price well below the market price of the minerals you produce.
    In addition, if you proceed with construction with your own capital, you can start construction more quickly.

If you ask 'how do you get to 40 cents after the mediation results'.
    It is enough to persuade the Export-Import Bank of China or the Cuban government in cash.
    You can start construction on conditions such as deferred payment of the plant and construction equipment,
    and advance payment of wages to the local workers and the Cuban government.
    Once construction begins, the stock price can rise to the NPV level.It's purely management ability.

Since I use a translator, the sentences may be very strange.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.989M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 48798510 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 15589614 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.28am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.