BML 0.00% 9.1¢ boab metals limited

What misinformation? I've asked reasonable questions that...

1. 251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    What misinformation? I've asked reasonable questions that we haven't been given the answers too. When has a construction camp ever been mentioned previously? I could have easily missed it so happy to be pointed to it.

I never said it wasn't a good announcement. EPA approval is a great step forwards, however, it is just another expected formality box that has been ticked off.

However, it is an announcement without any timeframes, which is a worry with current track record of this company. Dry season only runs until late October typically. So that gives them just under 4months to complete tender packages and award and mobilise and actually get some works done. Pretty tight timeframes in this current market and environment.

There is also no mention of funding for the pre work activities in those announcements. A simple one liner in the announcements saying current cash on hand is expected to cover the pre works activities would close that out. However, there is no mention of it. It's a fair question to ask as an investor.

I'm heavily invested in this company and have been for over 2 years, have even topped up at this low levels. I want this project to succeed, just in a timely, accountable manner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.