BM8 0.00% 10.3¢ battery age minerals ltd

Hi Sharetime,Firstly, I am not doing "well" at all. I have...

1. 8,441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2860
    Hi Sharetime,

Firstly, I am not doing "well" at all. I have simply pointed out the worst case scenario for EQN has been well documented by posters and that no thought has been given to the best case scenario. My principal company related question was "what if these assumptions are incorrect"? Your post is predominantly the worst case scenario re-articulated.

To the new points:-
    1. PF1 holders were not given the choice to fund Hamersley but they supported the creation of EQN at the SH meeting, which democratically ratifies the board decision.
    2. Any SH who has upped their stake on Hammersley by participation in the EQN IPO has paid $0.20/share for the privilege. PF1 SH benefit from that cash injection without dilution, I don't see any actual loss here.
    3. "Most of the options you list are currently available to them now in terms of divestment" - disagree.
    4. "unless you are one of the lucky ones receiving consideration for the EQN IPO" - I don't understand this comment, can you please elaborate?

Just in case you missed it, I repeat my disclosure - I have not subscribed to the EQN IPO. For total clarity, let me add to that - I will not financially benefit in any way from the EQN IPO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BM8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.405M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43937 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 141125 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BM8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.