LU7 0.00% 1.5¢ lithium universe limited

Ann: Esports Mogul Raises $4.41m in Oversubscribed Placement, page-90

1. 127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    What likely hood do you give to this retracing to cap raise prices of 1.8c. Has any further guidance been given by the company on who these institutional investors are? I know razor and cloud are mentioned but i can't find anything concrete regarding whose taking up and how much of the placement.

Is there not a high likely hood of a portion of holders flipping this for a quick buck at current levels pushing this back down to the cap raise levels?

I just struggle to take any of your comments seriously regarding ST SP movements or valuations when only a 1 to 2 months ago you were plastering the boards with "its going to 1.2c, not worth more then 10 - 20mil MC comments" and admitted to down-ramping to get your order filled.
    I can't help but question your credibility when it comes to the constant "to the moon SP comments".

I'll be the first to admit that if it is Razor and Cloud Alliance taking up the vast majority of the placement i can see why people are bullish. But i still give it a high chance to retrace to cap raise levels in the near future.

GLTAH

Cheers,
    J
    Last edited by JanosN: 21/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.908M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $6.457K 457.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 327905 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 271294 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.37pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.