IRX 0.00% 2.5¢ inhalerx limited

Ann: Ethics Approval for Phase 1 CRPS, page-18

1. 1,429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1274

Well i know old mate @ma420 took pot-shots at me for daring to suggest we could easily get in the hundreds of millions and even $1B MC with positive readout from our Phase 2 trials. Well here is some evidence for my statements. Some of you may have just seen this news below

https://www.merck.com/news/merck-strengthens-immunology-pipeline-with-acquisition-of-prometheus-biosciences-inc/

Prometheus have a promising drug PRA023 that has been through Phase 2 trials and gotten decent results. Crohn's disease. Well, prior to them getting to their Phase 3 pivotal trial, Merck have just taken them out for $10.8 Billion USD!!

Now we are about to enrol patients in a Phase 1 trial next month for Pain and a Phase 2 trial a month or so later for Panic Disorder. Both have huge addressable markets.

I stand by my comments that positive Phase 2 results from either of these will see our MC as i forecast.

Let the trials begin...

@Pinky789 sorry not to reply direct to you but i thought it was relevant back on this original thread
    Last edited by djwally: 17/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.744M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45499 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 10420 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.