EGR 0.00% 11.5¢ ecograf limited

Hi Wilma,Announcement for EcoGraf Plant #3 in the US will not be...

1. 5,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2574

Hi Wilma,

Announcement for EcoGraf Plant #3 in the US will not be far off IMO.

Now that our potential partners know we have the funds and the extremely strong financial support on offer from Governments, both in the US and in Europe, our partners will feel much more confident in showing their hands and start committing.

Why do I think $2++ is very near...we can do the maths on EPS (earnings per share) 3*20ktpa plants (it pays to remember that EGR is using very conservative $ figures) ...considering further dilution will be minimal due to higher SP and all Government Funding EGR will be able to apply for.

Plus

EPANKO, all work has been completed and significant amount of money already spend, we remain the only Graphite mine that has a Bank Finance Offer on the table, once that is accepted by the GOT, then equity raise by Cornerstone Investors will be done within hours.

Plus

Recycling...I think this will move very quickly as the ROI for Car and Battery Manufactures is to compelling and as a bonus they will get to add more 'Green Credentials' to their Brand and help them to be more appealing to their customers and differentiate from the competition.

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $10.7K 96.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 78525 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 24871 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.