LOM 1.45% 7.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

ASH81 ... I suspect that your prediction maybe spot on. If you...

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    ASH81 ... I suspect that your prediction maybe spot on.

If you step back, LOM has made 6 price sensitive / positive announcements in 12 work days (since 18 January 2016) ... which equates to one positive / price sensitive announcement every 2 work days (on average), so based on this next positive announcement is due this Friday or Monday. This is from a company that advised all shareholders that they would only make quarterly announcements, unless something fairly significant happened while they diligently went about doing what they do best.

If people can see or sense what is happening and about to happen, they don't deserve to be rewarded.

Even the basic signals are yelling (long term) buy, buy, buy! The probability of long term gains for LOM shares is so high compared to the almost non existent probability that this will not be the case ... so why one not invest now.

Ignore the share price, as these illiquid shares can easily be manipulated by the share market manipulators (doing what they do best). The long term direction in the share price can easily be seen through the regular announcements ... the company is at one of the best stages ever to invest.

ASH81, I respectfully disagree with your comment that believers will be topping up tody ... I am off the opinion that like myself, believers would already be fully loaded before today ... and hence would not have surplus cash to top up more today. I simply top up whenever I have surplus funds.

Another fantastic announcement today and now it's simply a matter of waiting for the next one.

GLTAH

Zippy1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $20.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ $42.21K 602.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 14170 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.