ARN 5.00% 7.6¢ aldoro resources limited

Ann: Exploration Activity Update, page-5

1. 877 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 862
    This is awfully quiet in here considering deep drilling starts next week. Quick recap.

- We have the mafic/sulphidic quartz/granodiorite assemblage similar to SPX.
    - We have historical shallow intersects to prove some mineralisation is there.
    - We have coincident anomalies of pathfinder elements. Pb especially had a strong correlation on SPX's tenement.
    - We have the north/south geological trend along faults with already 2 economical deposits aligned on our targets. These deposits are 500m from our tenement's northern boundary.
    - We have Dr Damien Keys as the structural geologist for that campaign. To refresh everybody's memory, he is the gentleman responsible for the structural re-interpretation at Penny West which led to the Penny north discovery. (See SPX's 5/3/19 ann)
    - We will have a DHEM team on site to follow up on any good results as soon as possible.

All the signs are here and point towards success, now it's up to the exploration gods to reward us all.
    I can't help but be very excited.

On a sidenote and regardless of the future results, I am very pleased that things are moving both fast and methodically.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
-0.004(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 7.9¢ 7.5¢ $29.90K 392.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25641 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.26pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.