AVR 0.53% $18.60 anteris technologies ltd

ASX listing rule 2.1 states "Trading interruptions should be...

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    ASX listing rule 2.1 states "Trading interruptions should be kept to a minimum," and goes on to say, "Having regard to the general principle outlined in section 2.1 above,ASX will not agree to a trading halt or voluntary suspension where the request is made solely for the administrative or marketing convenience of an entity" from ASX listing rules Guidance Note 16. Trading Halts are strictly outlined, suspensions not so well defined.

My opinion for what its worth is management, both Paterson Denaro may have placed themselves in legal and financial peril, They have a requirement to keep the market informed, A subsiduary was placed in administration and a part of the business sold, the ramifications of those two events have been withheld from the market, the effect on revenue and or cost have a huge effect on the parent company, could be positive, or disaster, no guidance has been given. A solvency issue was well known, the company is trading, has it funds to continue, Management has a responsibility to do more than just pick up a pay packet. Investors can do no more for this mob, to provide more funds will only be more of the same. It is now up to management do they have a deal or not?
    Denaro's letter to Listing compliance "to finalise the next phase of the company's recapitalisation Plan" so deal done? awaiting signatures?
    Item (b) a broader recapitalisation Plan" WTF,

No chance of a white Knight with this lot in charge.
    As I said existing shareholders can do no more, management can be either hero's, and resolve this or look forward to possible jail time if they fail

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.60
Change
-0.100(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $357.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.70 $18.77 $18.21 $664.1K 35.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $18.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.69 53 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.