AVR 0.53% $18.60 anteris technologies ltd

The corporations Act and the various guidelines are for a...

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    The corporations Act and the various guidelines are for a purpose, You cant pick and choose when too use them.

Trading halts and suspensions are not their to hide behind whilst you find a partner or financier, they are their to allow a done deal to be finalized and tidy up the legal and statutory procedures once concluded. Three month to finalize a deal, does not give the market much by way of confidence.

There has been no evidence that there even is a deal. Every day good management release abstract media releases to maintain confidence in a stock, without any chance of of a breach to Commercial in confidence matters in ongoing discussions, we are not talking just about, "is there a deal or not", we have total silence from this mob. Management made a decision to place one of its divisions in Administration, and carved off another division, (most likely the one that held the most chance of success,) both of these decisions have bearing on the future of Admedus, Guidance as to the effect that has on trading, the company is still trading, and how well the company in trading are surely necessary for shareholders to make informed decisions should this company ever come out of suspension.

Your opinions, and mine are just that, we each make our own decisions, and the forum is a mean to share thoughts and fears and ideas not to have shots at other posters.

I failed my own number one rule, "do your research", This time I followed the advise of a broker, one look at the annual reports from 2013 to 2018 should have been clear this broker needed a change of career.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.60
Change
-0.100(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $357.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.70 $18.77 $18.21 $664.1K 35.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $18.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.69 53 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.