TOE 9.09% 30.0¢ toro energy limited

Ann: Extension to Voluntary Suspension, page-77

1. 11,512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4738
    I am on the same page as you, the longer this Ukraine conflict goes on and the more information comes to light, the more I am on Russia’s side and not the USA. Russia hold all the cards and are pro nuclear and always have been. Russia have occupied the ZNPP from the start and Ukraine have been shelling it constantly, they just took out the power transmission overnight. The fact the western media say nothing about this and blame Russia makes me wonder how much information is propaganda from our mainstream news! Russia are about to take 3 more nuclear reactors from their occupied regions that are now under their control. This is great for us Uranium bugs! Since they actually plan on using them! Unlike half the greeny infected EU governments like Germany, Austria etc that want to mothball them! China, Russia and Japan are about to drive up the U price in a big way, with the amount of nuclear investment they are undertaking!
    I used to be a big fan of the USA, but since the Biden administration and their constant own goals, I actually see them as quite stupid. The Russian sanctions have backfired in a big way - After everything thrown at them, after 9 months and an 8th package of sanctions this week, the Russian economy is very resilient. Russia find other buyers for all their raw materials and actually control the price mechanisms since they hold the power and supply.
    Yesterday we saw OPEC and the Russia/Saudi alliance cut oil production by 2M barrels a day from November, and today we see Biden having a cry saying the USA petrol bills are about to go up, a month out from his governments hotly contested mid term elections. The people are the ones suffering and as we are seeing in Europe now with all the protests, people are waking up and want nothing more to do with this war! It seems only the corrupt power hungry politicians immune from price increases still care! Going by their powerful rhetoric and bs each day. The public are the ones constantly suffering as the west kicks own goals every time they announce a sanctions package and the same will happen if they announce Uranium sanctions since Russia now hold a lot of the Nuclear power for the EU. Some politicians are now openly speaking out against the EU narrative and warning about this. Serbia and Luxembourg governments were a great example today in their rhetoric saying they need to be cautious with any further sanctions as they are causing more harm than good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
-0.030(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $36.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.5¢ 30.0¢ $238.1K 784.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3579 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 86329 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.08pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.