FBR 0.00% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

Very very tough to know what's going to happen over the...

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

Very very tough to know what's going to happen over the short-term after recent announcements.

I can see both the positive and negative but the key thing is FBR having sufficient capital to continue and build its case. Otherwise a capital raise or its game over - unless a white knight comes along.

The one thing that gets me thinking is that if the pipeline is positive and there is a strategic partner for a deal in the pipeline or if CAT could see the logic of the WaaS concept, why wouldn't CAT take a punt and purchase more shares? The early termination of MOU before 31-Jan-18 definitely throws a few conspiracy theories in the air. 

At the end of the day if its all nonsense then the Pivacs could certainly be in trouble if they mislead shareholders so in taking this into consideration something has to be in the works.

Lets see what happens, if you believe in the Pivacs then hold on for the ride and likely capital raise, if your in for a quick trade I wouldn't hang around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $106.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $110.7K 4.575M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 7238380 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 692096 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.