FBR 5.88% 4.8¢ fbr ltd

Ok that makes sense. Not that you did, but I suppose we can't...

1. 243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Ok that makes sense. Not that you did, but I suppose we can't fault them for when the winter testing has taken place, as they can't change the weather like the princes in the UAE. If they're more confident working in the higher temperatures as a result of the rigorous testing that took place then, then yeah we'll most likely see the builds closer to that Nov date. But maybe they have a far better understanding of the HX at the present moment and they'll be confident to crank out those builds in a cooler month. Either way I'm happy the way the company has progressed and still here for the long run, as was the plan from the start. Senior management is stacked and there hasn't been any resignations of our key ppl.

All I'm seeing now is a cup and handle set up over a 3 month time frame - perfect - so if there's anything that will be the catalyst for the breakout, I think a mention of who will be paying for those 10 builds, and their plans into the future with Fastbrick Australia, will do the trick.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.003(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $214.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 4.7¢ $640.2K 12.67M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 530815 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.