IMU 3.80% 8.2¢ imugene limited

It may have been me, myself and I.I was originally attracted...

1. 1,769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    It may have been me, myself and I.
    I was originally attracted here by the posts of UNBELIEVABLE, a prolific and very knowledgeable poster . He started the IMU is a multi multi bagger back in June 2020 and look how many pages since.
    Going back to the beginning of that post you will see many of the current oldies like Tbull, slick, Mr Dingo etc etc.
    Anyway I remember he posted a comment stating he had been walking around Noosa with his partner and jokingly he said something along the lines that when IMU hit the jackpot they would be able to purchase that property or that one, and so on.
    I did a bit of ferreting and worked it out that he had around 33/ 35,000,000 shares which put him in the top 20 list at that time.
    So he inspired me after a bit more research to get into IMU and I wanted to thank him personally so I suggested the $1 meet and greet at Noosa
    I don't know what happenned to him in the end but he was a very inspiring poster along the lines of Ben and some others here
    Someone did say he was fighting our common enemy Jack - I really do hope he has survived, but alas I don't really know.
    Sad times indeed as I have a distant ( as in distance) friend who has now just started palliative care an
    i think it is from bile duct cancer.
    If it is then I want his eldest son who is the smart one, to see if they can get him into IMU,s Melbourne trial but I really don't know
    So life can be a bit depressing at times but as always all the best to the growing multitude of IMU retail holders - I am certain you will be rewarded beyond your dreams with a bit more patience,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.003(3.80%)
Mkt cap ! $607.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.4¢ 7.9¢ $956.3K 11.62M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 895915 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 889317 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
0.003 ( 3.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.0¢ 8.4¢ 8.0¢ 4373355
Last updated 15.26pm 29/04/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.