ADN 5.26% 2.0¢ andromeda metals limited

Long time listener - second time poster (this time a little less...

1. 129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Long time listener - second time poster (this time a little less angry). Its certainly been an interesting few days, the highs (not so high) and the lows. As per my previous post I have lost faith in management, although I'm feeling a little more level headed now. Two days ago my anger peaked and I wrote my first post, luckily I didn't do anything stupid and sell on emotion. Unfortunately there is not much I can do right now accept hang on.

I (like many others I guess) am faced with three options, sell out and lose more than I dare think about, hold and prey, or buy on the ever growing dip and try to average down. The problem is do I dare throw more money at this?! The old saying 'throwing good money after bad' keeps ringing in my ear, but is it bad? That is the question I have no answer to and need to work out. What I (we) need is numbers from ADN management, numbers that can justify why this investment is not 'bad' and will recover. Hopefully management will get their collective acts together and provide the shareholder this critical information, without it we are all left guessing. Until then we must grin and bare the vulture like downrampers and uprampers who come on the scene and take further advantage of the weary shareholder.

I fore one will keep holding (I have no choice) and sincerely hope ADN management sort this out for us all.

Stay strong people, there is light at the end of the tunnel somewhere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $59.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $81.21K 4.205M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2009180 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1292116 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.07am 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.