AUC 1.54% 33.0¢ ausgold limited

Ann: Financial Report for the half year ended 31 December 2023, page-118

1. alh
    1,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Coto, I don't think the "sheeple"analogy applies here, I do know what you are referring to, sadly most people don't know they were had a lend of in a certain event not long ago, the numbers and data now show that, but I don't think it applies to AUC in general and there are still many people still are not aware, but with the latest stats showing 95% of the people rejecting the "you know what now",I think most people are now aware.

It took me a while but the BS antennae's were activated a fair while ago like a small majority of people at the time, Plus I have found most people don’t like being categorised as a sheep, best to use the term, “bullshitted to” and the science now backs that up, especially the latest peer reviewed studies, for those that disagree, like politics, no amount of arguing, solid stats, data, peer reviewed papers will get a desirable outcome

I will end this by saying, I have been selling an immune based product in the dairy industry for calves for many years now, here and in NZ, let me just say, if my products performed as poorly I would not only be broke but in jail!!!!

I have much more faith in AUC though and hopefully it produces a much better outcome for us all in the not too distant future.

ALH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
0.005(1.54%)
Mkt cap ! $117.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.0¢ 34.0¢ 32.5¢ $165.8K 499.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 71890 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.